Atlanta United News

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
B86DD315-0C2A-413F-9C24-CDFBD6C2B50D.jpeg -> 816FC89E-10C0-41E8-A8A9-220290A603AA.jpeg

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Some photos from last night. The atmosphere was unreal everyone standing the whole match, easily the most fun I've had at a pro sporting event since the 1995 braves world series game where they won.
We set the bar last night for mls and this city.
fef1e9a9adae98626ce45bc62ac8e33c.jpg
e4e564ba1b5dd7f7cc8d76b65ad5c938.jpg
724af676b26b9c4ad08cdd48e656b3a7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
Pity Martinez confirms he is joining Atlanta United during the January transfer window. Fee should be around 17M$ making it the largest inbound transfer in league history.

This kid is a baller. A winger, in his prime, coming from the Argentina club River Plate... the club which just won the Copa Libertadores as the best South American club.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...irms-atlanta-united-move-after-club-world-cup

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Pity Martinez confirms he is joining Atlanta United during the January transfer window. Fee should be around 17M$ making it the largest inbound transfer in league history.

This kid is a baller. A winger, in his prime, coming from the Argentina club River Plate... the club which just won the Copa Libertadores as the best South American club.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...irms-atlanta-united-move-after-club-world-cup

Looks like Miggy's replacement.
I thought the NY-RB's game was best sporting even I've ever been to, Sat's cup matched it.
Josef's goal I thought for sure was going to get reversed for offside, Not till I watch replay later did I notice other Timbers outside backs were equal with Josef.
I really think Remedi was playoff MVP, he was a beast every round.
Martinez, Nagbe, Remedi, Gressell, Barco, Matinez, next years team will be awesome with all together full off season, Concacaf Champions League.

Playing Herediano (Costa Rica) will be solid test.