Atlanta United News

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree with you i think there will be a lot of empty seats in MBS if Atlanta United is .500 or has a losing record.
The first time I've ever felt bored at a United game. The team is trying to play a different system from last two seasons. So far the results haven't been good. I think it's going to take some time for the players to get used to. I don't know if the fans are going to be patient though. I heard some boos after the game.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
The first time I've ever felt bored at a United game. The team is trying to play a different system from last two seasons. So far the results haven't been good. I think it's going to take some time for the players to get used to. I don't know if the fans are going to be patient though. I heard some boos after the game.
The fans starting to boo is a very bad sign about the fans patience with this team

I had a feeling that Atlanta may trend downward this season after they lost their best player in the offseason. It was clear that he was the catalyst on that team the last 2 seasons and now it’s just not the explosive team that we’re used to. If United could have kept 1 offensive player from last season, he would’ve been the 1.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
I had a feeling that Atlanta may trend downward this season after they lost their best player in the offseason. It was clear that he was the catalyst on that team the last 2 seasons and now it’s just not the explosive team that we’re used to. If United could have kept 1 offensive player from last season, he would’ve been the 1.
It's tough because Almiron wanted to go Europe. It was no secret. But the team still has really good players. Hopefully they can find a spark this weekend

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Atlanta United looked very good against an injury depleted side at Kansas City last night, winning 3 - 0. Still too early to say they are back, but it sure helps to see Martinez light up the score sheet again with 2 goals.