Atlanta Regional Preview

Deleted member 2897

I can buy that 60%. And I’d give whoever wins the Auburn/Coastal game all 40%. (Is ‘d give that game 60/40 to Auburn.) I don’t see FAMU winning, and I don’t see a team coming back from a loss. GT, Auburn, and Coastal are too good. Coastal scored 80 runs in their tournament LOL.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Actually. I believe Coastal is better than Auburn.

Really good D1 summary as usual.

I think Coastal is better hitting but worse than Auburn fielding and pitching. I'm really glad those two get to play first and have to their best pitchers. The loser is very very unlikely to win.

Good weather this weekend, wish it would be hotter for the day game.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Here at the Rusty C and some thoughts/early impressions

Coastal is either poor defensively or very nervous. Balk and a WP in 1st inning and they behind 2-0. Auburn looks solid.

Auburn’s best pitcher starts tomorrow. If he is healthy, Burns is a stud and better statistically than anyone in our staff. He scares me. I’m rooting for Coastal big time today.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Here at the Rusty C and some thoughts/early impressions

Coastal is either poor defensively or very nervous. Balk and a WP in 1st inning and they behind 2-0. Auburn looks solid.

Auburn’s best pitcher starts tomorrow. If he is healthy, Burns is a stud and better statistically than anyone in our staff. He scares me. I’m rooting for Coastal big time today.
Whats the turnout like for the current game? Fan split?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Anyone still need tix for tonight? Lady next to me is Auburn fan and wants to sell her tix cheap