Atlanta Legends - 7 former Yellow Jackets

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

"The New Orleans Saints came along and gave me the first chance," Thomas said. "The first day I was playing defensive back and then they moved me to receiver. Afterward, the rest was history."

Each day, Thomas worked on a different aspect of the receiving-route tree. He spent days doing footwork drills and hit the weight room to become more explosive. Thomas also had former teammates simulate specific alignments to test his memory.

"When I first started, I told my (former) receivers I appreciated them even more," Thomas said. "Going out there and actually (running routes) is more difficult. I have a lot of respect for the craft. As time goes on, it's starting to get easier for me."
Along the way, several supporters will be cheering his every move. His support system includes those in Atlanta and his hometown in Prattville, Alabama.

"This is home away from home and I still got a lot of (Georgia) Tech supporters here," Thomas said. "Hopefully, we can get some of that crowd over to the Georgia State Stadium and support the Legends, too."

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
And PJ Davis too
Huh - dug through my old posts and found the original list of GT alumni who were on the roster. This was from November:

Lance Austin
Lawrence Austin
Freddie Burden
PJ Davis
KeShun Freeman
Stephen Hill
Brandon Watts

Looks like Stephen Hill was cut too

First game is tomorrow at 8:00 PM

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Huh - dug through my old posts and found the original list of GT alumni who were on the roster. This was from November:

Lance Austin
Lawrence Austin
Freddie Burden
PJ Davis
KeShun Freeman
Stephen Hill
Brandon Watts

Looks like Stephen Hill was cut too

First game is tomorrow at 8:00 PM
But Barnes, Corey Griffin, and JT were all added.