Atlanta Legends - 7 former Yellow Jackets

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Sims is what he is which is a very mediocre QB. Not very watchable football. I'd prefer to see smoove at QB making some moves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As much as I love watching former dwag players suffer. They really need to bench Sims and put Murray in. I really wish Smoov was playing QB instead of WR. I actually think he could be good in this league.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Kevin Coyle going for it in on 4th down in opponent field goal range with 20 seconds left in the half is giving me flashbacks to Paul Johnson in all the worst ways.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'll be completely real here, having watched this whole game so far. You can account for my bias that I really am rooting for this league to succeed.

I won't be watching in the future. The talent-level is fine, but the illegal defense penalty (15 yards) ruins the game for me. You can't blitz more than 5, you can't blitz an OLB, you can't blitz 2 linebackers on the same side of the football, you can't blitz a DB. That's a HORRIBLE rule and the game is unwatchable for me.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I'll be completely real here, having watched this whole game so far. You can account for my bias that I really am rooting for this league to succeed.

I won't be watching in the future. The talent-level is fine, but the illegal defense penalty (15 yards) ruins the game for me. You can't blitz more than 5, you can't blitz an OLB, you can't blitz 2 linebackers on the same side of the football, you can't blitz a DB. That's a HORRIBLE rule and the game is unwatchable for me.
I don't think the AAF will last very long if this is an indication of how the games are going to be. I can't wait to see Vince's new XFL in 2020.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck

That rule is stupid for sure!!! I am still going to watch when I can cause I like watching former Tech players. It really seems like this is trying to be an NFL minor league where players trying to get into the NFL can showcase their skills.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Think it would be good if the league could make it and a few of the overlooked guys could go on to a successful NFL career. 51 for Orlando has been a beast on D.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Think it would be good if the league could make it and a few of the overlooked guys could go on to a successful NFL career. 51 for Orlando has been a beast on D.
I wonder what the attendance will be for the first Legends home game? There could only be a couple of hundred at Georgia State Stadium but that would be more than show up for a Georgia State home game.