Atlanta Falcons News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Defense can’t stop them. Got within 3 again, 27-24 and Colts on a death march with only 2 minutes left. The offense seems like they will put it all together, but the “D” ??

slugboy

Staff member
Defense couldn’t stop them. The odds said kick off, but my gut said “onsides” after the last Falcons TD.

Quinn was supposed to build a team, but especially a defense. He’s failed to build the defense. When they failed to get Kubiak this off season, well...

Koetter did OK on the last drive, but overall not happy with what he’s done. I’m more annoyed with the offensive line and defensive line coaching and drafting (or lack thereof) for the last decade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Defense couldn’t stop them. The odds said kick off, but my gut said “onsides” after the last Falcons TD.

Quinn was supposed to build a team, but especially a defense. He’s failed to build the defense. When they failed to get Kubiak this off season, well...

Koetter did OK on the last drive, but overall not happy with what he’s done. I’m more annoyed with the offensive line and defensive line coaching and drafting (or lack thereof) for the last decade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Head Coach Dan Quinn and General Manager Thomas Dimitroff will both be fired by Arthur Blank at the end of the season in my opinion. The Falcons haven't shown any improvement from 2018 and Thomas Dimitroff is a mediocre GM.