Atlanta Falcons News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Guessing somebody almost had to win a game of these two teams. Not many ties in the Exhibition Season.

Mr. YJF2018-
Has your prediction of the Regular Season changed any based of most of this meaningless pre-season performances?

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Guessing somebody almost had to win a game of these two teams. Not many ties in the Exhibition Season.

Mr. YJF2018-
Has your prediction of the Regular Season changed any based of most of this meaningless pre-season performances?
No i don't think this preseason has any impact at all on how the Falcons do in 2019. I still think the Falcons will go 11-5 and make the NFC Playoffs as a Wildcard.

GT_EE78

Banned
During the preseason, NFL teams are allowed to carry 90 players on their roster, but once cut day hits, every team has to trim down to just 53. That number means that a total of 1,184 players are going to lose their job between now and the Aug. 31 deadline. Under NFL rules, each team has to make their final cuts by 4 p.m ET on Saturday.
> I dunno if we have glaring needs anywhere but that's a lot of available players .