Atlanta Falcons News

slugboy

Staff member
Down 14-0 to Minnesota. Can’t block. Can’t defend. INT and blocked punt. Looking outcoached and out-talented. 8 minutes into the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slugboy

Staff member
I think the Falcons loss to the Vikings was worse than our loss to Clemson.

The offensive line looked like they did in pre-season against the Jets. There were mistakes where rushers went unblocked because of mental errors; I understand them more in college than in the NFL.

I understand why this game wasn’t 42-0 in favor of the Vikings, but let’s just say I’m really surprised the Vikings didn’t continue the second half the way they played the first. They could have. The Falcons run defense looked much better when the Vikings ran inside, vs outside where they made hay throughout the game. The 6 points the Falcons got was the definition of “garbage time points”.

Pass defense had decent stats because we couldn’t stop the run.

Lindstrom got hurt, and he wasn’t playing all that well before he got hurt. Matthews was getting owned.

The OC we wanted was on the other sideline today. I think he’s miles better than Koetter.

This team reportedly has one of the hardest schedules in the NFL. That doesn’t bode well. Some of our easier games are in the earlier part of the season, so we have time to get better.

Let me echo that “Yeeesh” from earlier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT_EE78

Banned
Falcons 24 eagles 20
Ryan to Julio for 54yd TD on 4th and 3 with 2 min remaining in the comeback win.
Falcons, Aints, Bucs are tied at 1-1

GT_EE78

Banned
Falcons were 8th today in USA today pwr rankings. playoff team if accurate.Go figure
If U didn't see Jake Mathews block to free Julio it's worth a look
(you may have to start/stop - it's a 4 sec clip)

GT_EE78

Banned
Falcons trail colts 10-0 at end of Q1
Ito being examined for concussion
if out,, Kenjon Barner is only RB behind Freeman