Atlanta Braves News

Milwaukee

Banned
I just don't understand why somebody from our bench doesnt knock that POS out right away. At least throw punches at the pos, talking isn't doing enough and throwing at one of their players doesn't do enough. Somebody shoulda knocked his *** out. I'm disappointed we didn't react like we should have.

Acuna could have a broken bone.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I just don't understand why somebody from our bench doesnt knock that POS out right away. At least throw punches at the pos, talking isn't doing enough and throwing at one of their players doesn't do enough. Somebody shoulda knocked his *** out. I'm disappointed we didn't react like we should have.

Yeah if i were a Braves player i would have punched him in the jaw.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

What I would have loved to see would be Urena stay in and on the next AB by Acuna lay down a bunt that Urena has to field and then run over his a** when he came to tag Acuna out.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
The Marlins fans on the marlinsbaseball.com message board think Urena did the right thing hitting Ronald Acuna and don't think he should have been thrown out:rolleyes:

Idiots. You know I have no problem knocking a guy on his a** if he is an A** after hitting a home run (Jeffrey Leonard anyone?) but Acuna hadn't done anything but swing the bat!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Idiots. You know I have no problem knocking a guy on his a** if he is an A** after hitting a home run (Jeffrey Leonard anyone?) but Acuna hadn't done anything but swing the bat!
The Braves TV play by play guys hit it on the nose when they said that if you want to stop Ronald Acuna from hitting home runs you need to pitch better