Atlanta Braves News

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Last night Sam Freeman comes in and gives a four pitch walk to a batter who was previously 0 for his last 18 ????
Not sure who are pitching coach is these days ... does anyone have Leo Mazzone's number ?
I had a gut feeling last night wasn't going to go well, in the pre-game Joe & Skip were giving stats on how bad Cincy is ...

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Last night Sam Freeman comes in and gives a four pitch walk to a batter who was previously 0 for his last 18 ????
Not sure who are pitching coach is these days ... does anyone have Leo Mazzone's number ?
I had a gut feeling last night wasn't going to go well, in the pre-game Joe & Skip were giving stats on how bad Cincy is ...
Sadly the Braves bull pin sucks:banghead::vomit:

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I think that we have decent bullpen, but they are misused and it shows. Minter hadn't pitched in 4 days before he came in last night. Of course he wasn't going to be sharp, and he gave up 2 runs. He has to be used about every other day to stay sharp. I really like Carle, Winkler, Minter, and Vizcaino. Freeman and Moylan have been overused to this point, which is showing, but they can turn it around.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think that we have decent bullpen, but they are misused and it shows. Minter hadn't pitched in 4 days before he came in last night. Of course he wasn't going to be sharp, and he gave up 2 runs. He has to be used about every other day to stay sharp. I really like Carle, Winkler, Minter, and Vizcaino. Freeman and Moylan have been overused to this point, which is showing, but they can turn it around.
(y)