Atlanta Braves News

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
You know what they sat about Good Hitting vs. Good Pitching ... my only concern right now is Ender Inciarte, he has been struggling this whole road trip.
I think he needs to be the spark in this offense.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Nice game last night, the Mets aren't looking all that impressive (at least for now).
One note and bit of a rant ... Bullpen walks drive me nuts !!
If a reliever comes into a game with a 5 run or more lead and walks the first batter, he gets a $5,000 fine.
The Mets were given three walks and scored three runs in the 8th last night ... good thing we had a 10-1 lead.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Nice game last night, the Mets aren't looking all that impressive (at least for now).
One note and bit of a rant ... Bullpen walks drive me nuts !!
If a reliever comes into a game with a 5 run or more lead and walks the first batter, he gets a $5,000 fine.
The Mets were given three walks and scored three runs in the 8th last night ... good thing we had a 10-1 lead.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Braves beat the Mets 4-3 raising their record to 12-8. The Braves are in 3rd place in the NL East and 2 games behind the 14-6 Mets. The winning pitcher for the Braves was Jesse Biddle 1-0 and the losing pitcher for the Mets was Jeurys Familia 1-1.