Atlanta Braves News

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The games with the Nationals have the feel of the Braves-Dodgers games in 1982-1983 and 1991;) Hopefully the Braves can win 2 out of three from the Nationals at home:cool: The Saturday game must be a Network game since it's a 4:10 start:cool:

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
The Mets win 4-1 over the Braves:banghead: The Braves hitting sucked tonight they go against possibly the worst pitcher they'll see all season in Jason Vargas who had a 10.62 ERA and they can't hit him at all:mad::banghead::vomit:

I guess baseball is a lot like golf ... consistency is what separates good from great ??? Our pitching gives up way too many walks ...
A little nervous about this weekend, I think this series will be a season turning point one way or the other !

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I guess baseball is a lot like golf ... consistency is what separates good from great ??? Our pitching gives up way too many walks ...
A little nervous about this weekend, I think this series will be a season turning point one way or the other !
I hope the Braves can win 2 out of 3 from the Nationals. If the Nationals win the series the Braves will have to dig their way out of a hole.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Starting pitcher for the 32-23 2nd place in the NL East Atlanta Braves will be 5-1 Sean Newcomb and the starting pitcher for the 32-22 1st place in the NL East Washington Nationals will be 2-4 Tanner Roark. The opening game of the Braves-Nationals series starts tonight at 7:35.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Braves win 4-2 over the Nationals:cool: The 33-23 Atlanta Braves now lead the NL East by 1/2 a game over the 2nd place in the NL East 32-23 Washington Nationals. The winning pitcher for the Braves is 6-1 Sean Newcomb and the losing pitcher for the Nationals is 2-5 Tanner Roark.