Atlanta Braves News

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 31-22 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves play the 4th place in the NL East 26-25 New York Mets at 7:35 pm. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 1-0 Anibal Sanchez and the starting pitcher for the Mets will be 2-3 Steven Matz.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Pretty much what we expected over the last couple of series, with the bullpen hurting us at times.
I thought we played Boston tough and we went out and got the "W" in the last game when we really needed it.
We are still in 1st place in the NL East !! ... Acuna's injury looked ugly, might have dodged a bullet there.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Pretty much what we expected over the last couple of series, with the bullpen hurting us at times.
I thought we played Boston tough and we went out and got the "W" in the last game when we really needed it.
We are still in 1st place in the NL East !! ... Acuna's injury looked ugly, might have dodged a bullet there.
I think the Braves will be fighting it out with the Nationals in the NL East. I think the Phillies and Mets will fade away and have losing records by the end of the season.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I think the Braves will be fighting it out with the Nationals in the NL East. I think the Phillies and Mets will fade away and have losing records by the end of the season.
I believe that the Nats will win the East and the Braves will get a wild card slot. The Phillies are a good team and have the starters to be there at the end, they have 2 legitimate Aces. The few things that really hurts the Phillies are their 3 outcome offense, Gabe Kapler, and their performance against the division.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer

I agree about the Mets, not so sure about the Phillies ... I think Gabe Kapler is learning on the job and may turn out to be a good coach down the line and they have some good young talent.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 32-22 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves end their series with the 26-26 4th place in the NL East New York Mets Wednesday at 7:35 pm. The starting pitcher for the Braves is 4-2 Julio Teheran and the starting pitcher for the Mets will be 1-3 Jason Vargas who has a 10.62 ERA.