Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Cheers Braves fans!

Here's to a great weekend....
...America's pastime
...America's team (are Braves still that?)

Enjoy your weekend!

Go Jackets!!
[Go Nats!!]
View attachment 6156
You’re a tough team to win two in a row against, Fred! Enjoy the next 2 out of 3 you will win. I think you win tonight and Sunday.

I don’t know if America has a team? There are definitely regions where teams are adored.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
You’re a tough team to win two in a row against, Fred! Enjoy the next 2 out of 3 you will win. I think you win tonight and Sunday.

I don’t know if America has a team? There are definitely regions where teams are adored.
So... you give Nats that much of an edge in a 3 game series in Atlanta when both Strasburg & Scherzer won't start... it'll be the 3,4,&5th starters these next 3 games?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
He has. His ERA is 3.7 and there was a stretch of 10 starts where he only gave up like 8 runs.
Take out the three Fishy starts and he’s over 5 per game. Sorry, but I’m with Mike on this one. Losing record on a winning team. I trust him as much as FNS not putting the first batter on first base.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
So... you give Nats that much of an edge in a 3 game series in Atlanta when both Strasburg & Scherzer won't start... it'll be the 3,4,&5th starters these next 3 games?
It will still be Atlanta by a 4 1/2 game lead. We will get hot later in the week, so maybe next weekend will be 2 out of three for the Braves?