Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’m all in on Will Smith from Newnan, I believe. Must haves are a closer, & at least one quality starter. We have chips. Experienced ones and prospects.

Braves: 5 in a row and 8 out of last 9.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Gwinnett Stripers C Alex Jackson went 3-4 with 2 homers and 4 RBIs in a 12-6 loss to the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs.

Rome Braves C Shea Langeliers was 2-4 with 2 RBIs in Rome's 4-3 win over the Lexington Legends.

Rome Braves CF Justin Dean was 2-4 with 2 runs in Rome's 4-3 win over the Lexington Legends

Last edited:

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I swear I took a benedryl in the 6th inning. Needed to get groggy with an antihistamine(don’t drink so it’s an alternative). The Bullpen just scares me to death. To think FNS had a clean 9th is truly unbelievable.
Luke Jackson sort of reminds me of 1998 Braves reliever Kerry Ligtenberg who wound up being the Braves closer ever though it didn't seem like he was a closer. Hopefully,Your Friendly Neighborhood Sliderman will have a season like Kerry Ligtenberg had in 1998 when he had 30 saves.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’d be very reluctant to give up Joey Wentz, as that article suggests, along with Tristan Beck. It’s a rental, we might be able to resign in the off-season if the purse can be pried open.