Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The Braves and Jays almost cooked up a Matt Kemp for Russell Martin deal, last offseason. I’m glad we ended up with Culberson and McCarthy. The latter gave us his all, and is now retired. Kemp had a fine season, but our outfield was solid. Martin would have had to play third base and we wound up good there too.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Mike, I heard this through my wife, she told me there was a Tennessee football player who refused to enter the game on Saturday ... what's up with that ?
LB Quart'e Sapp got into an argument with Coach Jeremy Pruitt and from what i heard refused to enter the game. From what i've heard he was sent to the locker room and will probably have his scholarship pulled. He's a Botch Jones recruit and didn't like Coach Jeremy Pruitt to begin with(Coach Pruitt is a hard driving head coach who keeps a tight ship). It's time for Coach Pruitt to prune all the driftwood from the football team.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
BTW, almost forgot to mention....even though Brandon McCarthy had an ERA of almost 5 runs a game, he pitched a few good ones during his 6-4 record this year.

We might not have had such a productive season if not for the glued together 4, 5 and 6 starters. Another reason Snitker probably gets a ton of votes for Mgr. of the year.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The ToddFather and his Mets have won 21 of their last 35, third best in the N.L. during that period of time. Good pitching they have scares me for next year.

Nationals have moved ahead of the Phillies into second place.

Walker Buehler pitches for LA tonight, magic number is 5, he is hot right now, from Vandy.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The ToddFather and his Mets have won 21 of their last 35, third best in the N.L. during that period of time. Good pitching they have scares me for next year.

Nationals have moved ahead of the Phillies into second place.

Walker Buehler pitches for LA tonight, magic number is 5, he is hot right now, from Vandy.
The Mets hitting will still suck in 2019 and they will win somewhere between 70 and 76 games as usual despite their great pitchers.