Atlanta Braves News

Milwaukee

Banned
The division race is over, I'm calling it. They've got 16 games left and are 8 up in the win column. If they just play .5oo ball the rest of the way, they'll win the division by 5+ games.

Most surprising stat about the Braves, they are 15 games over .500 on the road, which is by far the best in the NL.

Dude, stop it you're gonna jinx us. 7 straight up vs PHI that could erase our lead on its own, and we start a series that we could go 0-fer tonight. When Julio made the amazing catch to put us in fg range with 3 min to play up 8 and we had a 98% win probability I celebrated. Never again. This is ATL.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Those of you not ready to pronounce the Braves as East Champions, please ignore this post.

Who do you want to face(thinking the Cubs will play the Wild Card play-in), Dodgers or Rockies? Atlanta is 2-5 against both of them, individually. I don’t have a preference.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
When was the last time a team had the entire starting lineup in double figures in HR’s plus the main three guys off the bench? Excludes the back up catcher Flowers, who is at 6.