AP Top 25

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I have a feeling that the Miami game will be at night, cold as hell, and a whiteout, both teams will have a good record going in, Bobby Dodd will be rocking and we are going to run them into the freaking ground Laskey style.
Hope you're right. I'd truly love to see a game where Benson channels his inner Zach and rumbles over them. No long runs, just 5 - 6 - 7 yards on each carry after the first quarter and a substantial hurting on their DL as it gets worn out by consecutive death marches. Let's hope that happens.

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
They always have an easy schedule. It’s odd to me that they avoid the best teams in the SEC West every season. I don't remember the last time they played Alabama before the championship game.
Surely in the warped mind of Dwag fans , they think they have an easy schedule , only because every media outlet in Georgia blows so much smoke up their arse.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Imo they actually DO have an easy schedule, the sec-east UF, UT, and USC are all garbage, their hardest reg season games will likely be GT and AU.
LSU @Baton Rouge isn't a cake walk. Loaded team in talent like always. Piss poor coach and complete inability to develop a QB since like 2008 though. Maybe the Ohio State transfer won't suck for them. I think Mettenberger after he got kicked out of uga is the only one since Matt Flynn that looked like a college QB there