Any updates on D Branch?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I agree because it is NOT between 10 and 2 o'clock. It reminds me of the long TD JeT run against VT that was flagged for a block not being 10 to 2 (very similar angle to this one).

I said it before and will say it again, I don't think these two plays were that similar at all.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I said it before and will say it again, I don't think these two plays were that similar at all.
I agree with you. If memory serves me correctly The Gt player made contact mid chest area and then slide down. But I do remember the VT player turned away from the contact which made it look like a block in the back/chop block. The Pitt hit Branch from the side and hit the side of his knee.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I agree with you. If memory serves me correctly The Gt player made contact mid chest area and then slide down. But I do remember the VT player turned away from the contact which made it look like a block in the back/chop block. The Pitt hit Branch from the side and hit the side of his knee.
He was engaged high but got hit by a VT player which made him fall and that's how he was called for the low block. That's how I remember it atleast. But the one against Branch was definitely way different imo.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
He was engaged high but got hit by a VT player which made him fall and that's how he was called for the low block. That's how I remember it atleast. But the one against Branch was definitely way different imo.