Any updates on D Branch?

Chas_Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I heard he left early with an injury but didn't catch it on TV. Anyone know how he got hurt and where? He was a force in the Tenn game - hope he is back soon.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Could have been an ankle or a knee or both. Probably a sprain and hopefully not too severe. He was on the ground and more or less rolled his way off the field onto the sideline where he got some attention. Probably out at least one week.

Go Jackets!

Could have been an ankle or a knee or both. Probably a sprain and hopefully not too severe. He was on the ground and more or less rolled his way off the field onto the sideline where he got some attention. Probably out at least one week.

Go Jackets!
Unless we are talking about two different players, and we might be, the one I saw definitely did not roll to the sideline; he was assisted off the field.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Mmmm, he kind of turned his side into the block. I don't have a problem with the block
Thought the same thing at first, but if you go back and watch the defenders original angle was not from 10 to 2. It looks like he turned into the block because he lowered his shoulders, but if you look at his lower body, I don't think he turned into it.

Llowe1973

Georgia Tech Fan
I saw them working him on the sidelines to see if he was able to go back in. Don't think he went back in but he was jogging up and down the sidelines. So hopefully nothing too serious!

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
He is in front of his shoulders...I have no problem with the block.

Hope it's a sprain, tweak or pull and nothing major. It's football. People get hurt and ish happens.