Any news?? (stage 3: press coverage)

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Not expecting anything today. Curious what they do next week when we get blown out again though. They really gonna ride this thing out?

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Look, all we know is someone is saying an insider said there is a team meeting and “supposedly” CGC is meeting with higher-ups beforehand.

Perhaps it’s the seniors or captains calling the whole team together for a Come to Jesus moment and has nothing to do with Collins.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Safe to say that no news today. We will be lucky if anything comes out tomorrow. Otherwise its probably just back to business as usual for Collins

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What I find most amusing is that anyone here actually believed Collins was getting fired today after the game yesterday. How many coaches have been fired at GT mid-season in any sport? How many with a large buyout.

I could see him getting fired if he is like 1-5, otherwise I fully expect him to coach out the season. At the end of the season if he has fewer than 5 wins than I think he will be fired.

GT has a way of doing things and it is going to take more than a 1-2 start for a coach to get canned.

GTBlaze

Banned
The meeting was only about Collins explaining to the team that they are the worst elite team in college football and that he loves them all