Any news?? (stage 3: press coverage)

MACHETE

Georgia Tech Fan
Look, all we know is someone is saying an insider said there is a team meeting and “supposedly” CGC is meeting with higher-ups beforehand.

Perhaps it’s the seniors or captains calling the whole team together for a Come to Jesus moment and has nothing to do with Collins.
It was all conjecture by Kelly Quinlan. He then went on to say it was the regularly scheduled 3PM Sunday meeting.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
i ddon't think this is unique to Tech or Collins. I have seen it before. This feels like the TV special where Geraldo Rivera opened a safe or time capsule only to find there wasn't anything in it. Does anyone remember the specifics of this event? Had the exact same let-down feel as this thread.
Ahhh yes.. Al Capone’s secret vault! I watched. I also get roped in by ghost hunts and alien shows though....

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
So who is on your currently unemployed (or at least not coaching) but I want them coaching at GT list?
Beats the heck out of me. I said I’m not too bright and just fantasizing. GOL? Ralph F? CPJ? Cremmins? My nephew? ( the latter has never played a down of football, but he’d be a step up.)

GoJackets1

Georgia Tech Fan
What I find most amusing is that anyone here actually believed Collins was getting fired today after the game yesterday. How many coaches have been fired at GT mid-season in any sport? How many with a large buyout.

I could see him getting fired if he is like 1-5, otherwise I fully expect him to coach out the season. At the end of the season if he has fewer than 5 wins than I think he will be fired.

GT has a way of doing things and it is going to take more than a 1-2 start for a coach to get canned.
How about if the coach is 10-27 in 3 1/4 seasons and has not won back-to-back games since he has been on The Flats?

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else hearing 8pm?
Info coming out that goes in opposite directions. Some are saying nothing is happening to their knowledge and others say they are still working through it right now. I don't know what to think besides that there is a break in the lines of communication for some reason.

GTNC72

Georgia Tech Fan
Info coming out that goes in opposite directions. Some are saying nothing is happening to their knowledge and others say they are still working through it right now. I don't know what to think besides that there is a break in the lines of communication for some reason.
Are the principal's cars still on campus? AD, CGC, others?

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
i ddon't think this is unique to Tech or Collins. I have seen it before. This feels like the TV special where Geraldo Rivera opened a safe or time capsule only to find there wasn't anything in it. Does anyone remember the specifics of this event? Had the exact same let-down feel as this thread.