Any injury updates?

BigJacket

Banned
CPJ sounded optimistic about Benson playing this week . Sounds like we lost Davis for the year , he was just starting to kick it well too

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
How severe are the injuries which Mark and Rod sustained? Will they return to the booth this weekend?

they did the Tech-Kentucky Taxslayer Bowl - and did a credible job - and near the end of that broadcast, Jones and Kessenich the sideline reporter both praised Gilmore for being an inspiration during his ongoing battle with cancer.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Just an update from Andrew Marshall, himself.

Godspeed to Andrew in his recovery, I can't imagine the disappointment he must have been feeling when he re-injured the foot on the first day back. We'd all love for him to come back and play again next year but if he chooses to move on with life I don't think anyone could ever blame him.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Hoping Marshall returns next year also. As CPJ has said, he will have many options to choose from.

I think we have a chance to close this season out strong and could build into a great season next year. We slways have to be lucky on the injury front to have a special season.

One guy can sometimes be the difference between 2 wins or 2 losses. If Marshall was available and 100% vs Miami....we get it done on O in the 2nd half imo.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
I liked Marshall from his freshman year. I remember on a play UGAg burned us on a fake kick watching him knock the **** out of someone anyway. He seemed to have a nasty attitude. As a fan, I'm glad he chose Georgia Tech and regret he's had so many injury problems in his career.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Being reported that Davis will be out the rest if the season. Possible ACL tear, non contact injury.
So...I always get this confused...we had one kicker that we gave a scholarship to because he was ballyhooed as being great out of HS...was that King or Davis?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
So...I always get this confused...we had one kicker that we gave a scholarship to because he was ballyhooed as being great out of HS...was that King or Davis?
King is the freshman on scholarship but was not the "ballyhooed" one. That one decommitted from us and is at Bama