Andrew Thacker was better, change my mind.

bearla96

Georgia Tech Fan
Can the original author of this post calm the hell down. WE HAVE TO STOP OVERREACTING TO EVERY SINGLE GAME. I'm not saying the defense didn’t look awful today, but we need a larger sample size before we can judge whether they’ll respond to our criticism. This mentality of trying the fire everyone the moment something goes awry is among the dumbest things in college football.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
LOL. We score 50 points and we win big. Syracuse flat out outplayed us today. The game was not as close as the final score. Credit to the team for fighting but we got our butts beat.
Actually it was exactly as close as the final score. You play all 60min. That having been said, I agree that Syracuse outplayed our guys and we just got beat by the better team today.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
“it’s never as good or as bad as it seems”

Syracuse’s offense will prove to be good this year. Did we get shredded? Yes. Their skill positions are better than ours with multiple NFL guys. We also played them after one game of film, and that variable can swing wildly either direction.

Meanwhile, I said after FSU that it’s hard to look at the contextualized data and think we played well. We gave up 3 points per drive to FSU with DJ U at QB. “We only gave up 21 points” misses the point. Our performance wasn’t good against what looks like a below average offense.

Truth is probably somewhere in between the overreactions to both games. Let’s see how the D plays in the middle of our schedule.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
I know this post isn't helping, and I held off making this post for that reason, but why are we continuing to keep/feed an obvious troll post at the top? OP just wanted reaction.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Change my mind.
the wire lol GIF by Bounce

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
I know this post isn't helping, and I held off making this post for that reason, but why are we continuing to keep/feed an obvious troll post at the top? OP just wanted reaction.
it gives us another target to vent at lol

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
it gives us another target to vent at lol

Too much time on my hands watching SNF. I made a flowchart to help with future crap threads.

• Did GT win?
    • Yes - Celebrate
    • No
      • Find something to complain about
      • Did u(sic)ga lose?
        • Yes - Celebrate
        • No…
          • Has anyone been arrested in past week?
            • Yes - make fun
            • No - move on
      • Did another ACC team or ND embarrass themselves?
        • Yes - Celebrate
        • No - find something else to complain about in GT loss

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Too much time on my hands watching SNF. I made a flowchart to help with future crap threads.

• Did GT win?
    • Yes - Celebrate
    • No
      • Find something to complain about
      • Did u(sic)ga lose?
        • Yes - Celebrate
        • No…
          • Has anyone been arrested in past week?
            • Yes - make fun
            • No - move on
      • Did another ACC team or ND embarrass themselves?
        • Yes - Celebrate
        • No - find something else to complain about in GT loss
Here is my flowchart:
  • Did GT win?
    • No
      • Complain about the refs
    • Yes
      • Celebrate
      • And complain about the refs

dcall

Jolly Good Fellow
Can the original author of this post calm the hell down. WE HAVE TO STOP OVERREACTING TO EVERY SINGLE GAME. I'm not saying the defense didn’t look awful today, but we need a larger sample size before we can judge whether they’ll respond to our criticism. This mentality of trying the fire everyone the moment something goes awry is among the dumbest things in college football.
You're fired.