All, thanks for the good times, and this will be a fun experiment

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
Through my 'sources', I was able to retrieve closed caption footage of the oncoming melee ...

kung-fool.gif

Tough break on that milkshake, @gtg391z and I guess the forerunner is parked next to the white car?

Seriously though, it'll probably end up more like ...

cute-fight.gif

@Whiskey_Clear with a kick!
gtg comes back with a kick!
Whiskey comes back with a right cross!
gtg with a savage right cross of his own!
Oh, tha humanity!!

It would be beer in my hand and I would never spill beer.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Lol. Sorry I have a temper. Maybe I'm too old for the internet. Get off my Lawn.

Apprently you're not too old for a milkshake. ;)

It would be beer in my hand and I would never spill beer.

Whoa, you're saying my 'sources' are wrong? :mad:

On a serious note, I think this search has a lot of folks on edge so we all should probably dial things back. None of us really dislike each other with a few exceptions (he knows who he is :shifty:).

Hopefully it comes to an ending sooner rather than later and we can all get on the same page ... to the extent that we can.

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
You're 100% correct. I would delete it if I could. It's been awhile since I have been called a sissy but still has the same affect though. :)

MidtownJacket

Staff member
First and foremost @ilovetheoption we will miss your commentary buddy! I admit to being ignorant about the scheme's underpinnings before we picked up CPJ. Will never forget the first year and thinking, wow this is pretty slick.

Looking forward to continuing to follow coach's tree, and am hoping we might still go get Monken (then bring CPJ back in as a OC / consultant type in a few years).

Crossing fingers and hoping to the dream fairy (@kg01)

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
First and foremost @ilovetheoption we will miss your commentary buddy! I admit to being ignorant about the scheme's underpinnings before we picked up CPJ. Will never forget the first year and thinking, wow this is pretty slick.

Looking forward to continuing to follow coach's tree, and am hoping we might still go get Monken (then bring CPJ back in as a OC / consultant type in a few years).

Crossing fingers and hoping to the dream fairy (@kg01)
I’d be down with pj still hangin’ with us but Sewak should not be allowed back on campus.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I wonder how many of us will be watching more Navy and Army football to get a TO fix? I expect I probably will. I've grown to love watching it over the last 11 years and will miss Tech running it.
I have a good buddy who went to West Point, we are already making plans to catch a game or two next year.

Would be sick if still nab Monken!

Animal02

Banned
I wonder how many of us will be watching more Navy and Army football to get a TO fix? I expect I probably will. I've grown to love watching it over the last 11 years and will miss Tech running it.
I love watching the Army Navy game. Always cheer for the Black Knights....they were the only real D1 school (other than Ivy league) to recruit/offer me....I had the appointment had I wanted it.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
From a fellow option lover I’ve enjoyed your posts over the years and always considered you one of us. In fact, I’d rather see a good portion of other posters depart before you.

But alas, all hope is not lost, we still may hire an option guy and if that comes to pass I hope you’ll stick around!

I can only hope, DCS. Don't think it will happen, but if we choose a guy like Collins, he would still have the choice to get an OC that would still keep the foundation of option football in the O.

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
I respect your opinion Animal, but you and 75% of the excuse makers here are wrong. Bebe Thomas and Josh Nesbitt weren't a conspiracy, so just stop trying to play those dumbass cards that we conveniently only play when we can't land recruits. But let's do this in another thread, not this one.

Hopefully the new staff can haul them in.
a dumb *** (your words not mine) would use Bebe a three star and Josh Nesbitt a 4 star with only one d-1 offer as a QB , as support for a poorly backed argument.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Lol. Sorry I have a temper. Maybe I'm too old for the internet. Get off my Lawn.

I guess I missed your original post but it was quoted above so isn’t entirely gone. I’ll be happy to have a beer with you anytime. And if you act like a turd in person or the way you did behind a keyboard I won’t hesitate to say it to your face. Where it goes from there would be up to you. Feel free to pm for a pregame tailgate...I’ll bring a decent bourbon or scotch to go with your beer.