AJC Article on OLine shifts

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
If you think back to last year we had a really hard time with the D squeezing down preventing the guards and tackles from releasing to get the MLB. I think this may be CPJs counter to that by having some speed at the guard spots (Will and Andrew) along with some size (Shamire and Nick). Just a guess, so take it FWIW.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I think Bryan was a natural at OT last year. And he might be best staying there again this year. But I think guard will be his best fit as a junior and sr as he continues to mature. Long term I think this move is best for all.

Now we gotta find a OT that can fill in and step up. I think some of the young guys may be good fits size wise. Experience wise? I dunno.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Griffin n Devine probably have more mass n power at the moment. I think the mix is right for now. The rest of spring will help sort that out though.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
On ACC teleconf, CPJ talked about loss of OL to art career, CG to maybe not playing again because of after surgery and another guy suffering with head aches.

Said they're hope is to play w/2 centers, 3 tackles, 3 guards avail

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
On ACC teleconf, CPJ talked about loss of OL to art career, CG to maybe not playing again because of after surgery and another guy suffering with head aches.

Said they're hope is to play w/2 centers, 3 tackles, 3 guards avail
8 linemen on the field at once? Cpj is really making sure we get our blocks down this year. I guess it will be jet at Qb marshall at BB and June at WR, I really hope cpj knows what he's doing.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
8 linemen on the field at once? Cpj is really making sure we get our blocks down this year. I guess it will be jet at Qb marshall at BB and June at WR, I really hope cpj knows what he's doing.

avail=available, smh

... and don't say you were just trying to be funny ...

:sneaky:

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
I don't get what you are trying to get at?
900x900px-LL-e71763ee_highhorse.gif

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't know much about Fromayan. @Boomergump , got any kind of a read on him?
Good question. Fromayan has done some good things at times, but I don't think he has been starter material to this point. Like most of us, he is a work in progress, and hopefully he is working. Obviously, at this point, his contributions are hugely important.