Ahmaud Arbery murder case

It’s been established umteen times that he wasn’t innocently out for a stroll jogging. The dude was breaking into homes there is video and 911 calls verifying. (“Milwaukee I walk into construction homes all the time”...lmao...no you don’t...but if you do stop breaking the law). There’s so much dumbness that is going on in the thread that I feel compelled to say in every post that the two men that shot Arbery should be put to death, I’m not defending their actions. The guy shouldn’t have been shot to death for committing the CRIME he literally had just committed. That is all. People can’t accept that all 3 parties are in the wrong here for whatever the hell reason.

Carry on.
Nothing whatsoever has been "established". The owner of the property didn't seem to be concerned, so why should the McMichaels have been, especially since there is no record of them having seen the kid on that property. And there is NO evidence of him breaking into any homes. Was he the saint his parents try to make him out to be? No. But he also was not observed doing anything wrong on that particular day. This is just a case of two vigilantes taking the law into their own hands.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
It’s been established umteen times that he wasn’t innocently out for a stroll jogging. The dude was breaking into homes there is video and 911 calls verifying. (“Milwaukee I walk into construction homes all the time”...lmao...no you don’t...but if you do stop breaking the law). There’s so much dumbness that is going on in the thread that I feel compelled to say in every post that the two men that shot Arbery should be put to death, I’m not defending their actions. The guy shouldn’t have been shot to death for committing the CRIME he literally had just committed. That is all. People can’t accept that all 3 parties are in the wrong here for whatever the hell reason.

Carry on.

I haven't stated, that I recall, that Arbery was perfectly innocent. I have stated that there isn't any evidence of a crime according to an actual statute that he committed. He didn't "Break-in" to the house, because the house is open. He didn't trespass, at least according to the statute, because he wasn't warned not to enter, or asked to leave by the owner. A 911 call about suspected crime isn't evidence that an actual crime has been committed.

I have also stated that, under Georgia statutes, you cannot enact a citizen's arrest unless you actually witness a crime. If you don't see the crime, then it doesn't matter even if a crime was committed. If a crime isn't actually committed, it doesn't matter what you think you saw. To enact a citizen's arrest, there has to be a crime committed, and you have to witness it.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
The owner said no such thing. Provide source. The video showed Arbery on the property. repeat and rinse

The owner didn't say that Arbery got water that time, but he did say that Arbery went to areas (without cameras) that have water sources, and that on one occasion he was wiping his mouth when he entered the camera view again. He said that on other occasions, Arbery was jogging, stopped at the house, went to the area with a water source, and then resumed jogging.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...camera-video-raises-new-questions/5200086002/

The home owner made a speculation that Arbery used the house for getting water. It isn't proof that he did, but it is just as good a speculation for his reason to be in the house as your speculation is.

GT_EE78

Banned
False. The owner of that house said nothing was stolen .
repeat comment so i'll repeat the response
The owner of the house told the Daily Beast that on previous occasions he had stuff stolen from his house, including $2,500 worth of fishing gear. The owner—after receiving death threats and threats to burn down his home—has now suggested that nothing was ever taken. we'll have to wait to see what he says under oath.

Deleted member 2897

repeat comment so i'll repeat the response
The owner of the house told the Daily Beast that on previous occasions he had stuff stolen from his house, including $2,500 worth of fishing gear. The owner—after receiving death threats and threats to burn down his home—has now suggested that nothing was ever taken. we'll have to wait to see what he says under oath.

Please remember all this next time.

GT_EE78

Banned
The owner didn't say that Arbery got water that time, but he did say that Arbery went to areas (without cameras) that have water sources, and that on one occasion he was wiping his mouth when he entered the camera view again. He said that on other occasions, Arbery was jogging, stopped at the house, went to the area with a water source, and then resumed jogging.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...camera-video-raises-new-questions/5200086002/

The home owner made a speculation that Arbery used the house for getting water. It isn't proof that he did, but it is just as good a speculation for his reason to be in the house as your speculation is.
That's what the homeowner's lawyer said-not the homeowner .....She's just trying to keep him alive.
USA today is radically biased. Almost as biased your previous laughable stuff.
Comedian Trevor Noah of Comedy Central narrated that entire video.It was funny.
hoped you watched the vid i responded with.not as analytical but focused n truth instead of deception.

GT_EE78

Banned

"Take a seat for what?" Arbery asks. "I don't know nothing about no TV. ... I don't steal no TV."

Walmart's loss prevention officer comes out and identifies Arbery, who was wearing shorts and a black jacket with fur around the hood, as the shoplifting suspect.

“Arbery admitted he was armed but no longer was in possession of the gun. Police later found a .380 caliber handgun in front of the gym.

Arbery was charged with weapons possession at a school and obstructing an officer.”

View attachment 8349
Anyone should be able to find the video now of Arbery's burgling/shoplifting arrest.It's online.
So yes he was already a convicted burger/shoplifter.
The Arbery video when the tazer didn't work as he was threatening toward police shows that he used a lot of foul language and had some anger issues.
(and definitely wasn't afraid of people with guns)Was surprised that police let him drive away with a suspended license.It's online
The one i'd like to see (dunno when bodycams started) is the one after the .38 fell out of his pants. I can see that prior felony being admissible as their was a similar instance of Arbery fleeing the scene o f a crime and assaulting people when cornered.

Another interesting variance in descriptions of the house Arbery entered. First it was a house under construction, then it was a house being remodeled and not under construction. But the final word from the owner of the house is that it was indeed under construction and that it was to be his "dream house". Too many are simply projecting their own thoughts as facts, when none of those so-called facts have been substantiated by anyone. And another interesting turn of events happened today with the arrest of the driver of the van from which the video was taken of the attack on Arbery. He has been charged with murder. The web grows thicker.

Why don’t you ask them? Do you think when these families lose kids to anything - murder, suicide, disease, etc that they go “thank God it wasn’t at the hands of the white guy so we’re good with it” ??? Sheesh.

Outside of Abery's family, do you really think that the black community, BLM, and the media would give a damn about this case if Arbery had been stopped by 2 black men with guns. Since when has the black community ever publicly protested black on black deaths?

Milwaukee

Banned
Super Please watch the video of Arbery in the house that SHOWS the 2 people across the street WATCHING him and calling 911. Look it up please. And please stop talking until you do this. Stop believing these little headlines and watch for yourself. There’s no agendas I’ve seen in this thread, only blind ignorance.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Super Please watch the video of Arbery in the house that SHOWS the 2 people across the street WATCHING him and calling 911. Look it up please. And please stop talking until you do this. Stop believing these little headlines and watch for yourself. There’s no agendas I’ve seen in this thread, only blind ignorance.

What crime was committed when he entered the house?

SO WHAT ??? If they didn't call 911 for all the others who had entered the house over time, then either they saw evidence of an actual crime being committed (none has been reported), or they were just racist.

I haven't seen any video showing people across the street. It couldn't have been the security cameras that recorded that, if it happened, since the security cameras were inside the house. If you have a video showing people across the street, then please share it.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Trespassing, but they were going to arrest Arbery for trespassing, they would also have to arrest everybody else who had entered the same property.

Not even trespass by the statute 16-7-21:
(a) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she intentionally damages any property of another without consent of that other person and the damage thereto is $500.00 or less or knowingly and maliciously interferes with the possession or use of the property of another person without consent of that person.

(b) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she knowingly and without authority:

(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;

(2) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving, prior to such entry, notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant that such entry is forbidden; or

(3) Remains upon the land or premises of another person or within the vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant to depart.
So entering property is only illegal if: You cause minor damage to the property, you enter the property to commit a crime, the owner has given notice that you are not allowed to enter the property, or the owner requests that you leave the property and you don't.
(a) there is no evidence that he damaged the property
(b)
(1) No evidence that he committed a different crime on the property or intended to commit a different crime on the property
(2) The owner didn't tell him not to be on the property and didn't have signs posted to not enter the property
(3) The owner didn't ask him to leave the property

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I haven't seen any video showing people across the street. It couldn't have been the security cameras that recorded that, if it happened, since the security cameras were inside the house. If you have a video showing people across the street, then please share it.

There is a video from the house across the street that has been widely distributed. Watch the NYT video recreation, they match the 911 call to the video both across the street from the house and during the shooting.