Adidas Swag watch 2018

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Adidas has finally put out a GOLD hat for those of you that are interested. I just ordered one from the bookstore website.
SMALLIMAGE_1562704.jpg

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
A few years ago I had a fitted, flexfit Adidas hat in that color gold, but it was mesh in the back. I wore that for so many years it started turning strange colors and my wife made me get rid of it. I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement.

A few years ago I had a fitted, flexfit Adidas hat in that color gold, but it was mesh in the back. I wore that for so many years it started turning strange colors and my wife made me get rid of it. I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement.
What do you mean by "mesh in the back"? I have an old Adidas fitted gold one, and it still looks good.

☠CaptainBuzz☠

Jolly Good Fellow
You can’t really tell in the picture.. but there is a weird pattern under the brim of the hat. Looks terrible. Everything else about the hat looks good.

I think it’sthe yellow jacket pattern adidas has been using. This is the only place I’ve seen it with such contrast. They’ve been using it very subtly like on the shoulders of some of the polos.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Adidas has finally put out a GOLD hat for those of you that are interested. I just ordered one from the bookstore website.View attachment 4951

Been physically at the bookstore since months ago. I bought one there in September. Glad they finally got it listed.

I had mentioned it on here back in Sept, since supersized said he liked gold hats, and my old adidas gold hat was very worn - yes, I like that this one is fitted (or flex fit) and not just adjustable. It is very comfortable.

Last edited:

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
I need one of those white pullovers that CGC had on yesterday at the presser and the women's bball game. The bookstore site doesn't have one as far as I can tell. Anybody have a link from an online store?