Adidas Swag watch 2018

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
@Gold1 :

Have you sent CGC a message yet about telling Adidas they better get their act together on offering more and better "gold/white" options for us fans to buy?

On a serious note about this, I am amazed that Adidas did not offer a nice quality gold hoodie (except the thin work-out one) this year.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
@Gold1 :

Have you sent CGC a message yet about telling Adidas they better get their act together on offering more and better "gold/white" options for us fans to buy?

On a serious note about this, I am amazed that Adidas did not offer a nice quality gold hoodie (except the thin work-out one) this year.
Not yet but i should haha. I can't find his email

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
We got our Adidas discount code in an email recently. I just happened to come across it. Odd how they don't really advertise it was sent as it looks like a normal email. (For season ticket holders)

Its 25% off all the Adidas website, any items. If you order by Saturday you should get it by Christmas. The coupon is good through the 15th of January.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Merry Christmas to me!!!!!
Screenshot_20181212-163523_Chrome.jpg

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Guys!!!!!!

All GT stuff is 30% off on Adidas.com right now. Guess what!!! You can stack your 25% off on top of it.

I just got the Navy GT Jersey for 52 bucks!!!! Down from 100!

Boger:

What 25%? I know about the 30%, but where do you get the extra 25? How does that work? Do you mean on the B&N GT site?

Is it an extra promo code, or do you have to have a link to it? If it is another code, is it "unique" to each person, or is it the same?

Last edited:

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Boger:

What 25%? I know about the 30%, but where do you get the extra 25? How does that work? Do you mean on the B&N GT site?

Is it an extra promo code, or do you have to have a link to it? If it is another code, is it "unique" to each person, or is it the same?

If you're a season ticket holder you should of received a 25% email from GT. It will include a personal promo code in the email. Like this. You can stack this 25 on top of the 30%
Screenshot_20181212-162604_Gmail.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
wonder if they will make the Ramblin Wreck tshirts for sale after the giveaway at the UGA game? I would love one, but will be out of state.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Walked all over Augusta Mall yesterday, Dicks included, and the handful of GT items is did see, were on clearance and crap. Lids had only 2 hat designs for GT. Sad.

burdell151

Jolly Good Fellow
Walked all over Augusta Mall yesterday, Dicks included, and the handful of GT items is did see, were on clearance and crap. Lids had only 2 hat designs for GT. Sad.
Augusta is sad save for 1 week a year. There’s a reason I bolted as soon as I could. It’s also mutt central and maybe 1 out every 10 mutt fans actually went to the school...and they’re typically good people.