Acumen of Members/Posters Present, Future, Past

NorthsideJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Don't like stinktalk will post on the Hive but very little the last 3 years. Had a good friend GTJT 622 but he turned on Tech and stopped talking on the Hive . This board is the best .

stech81, can you say what really did happen to GTJT622? I loved watching/reading you two go back and forth with each other like an old comedy duo. He just vanished so suddenly.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
stech81, can you say what really did happen to GTJT622? I loved watching/reading you two go back and forth with each other like an old comedy duo. He just vanished so suddenly.
It started when his son went to Tennessee he got mad at someone on the Hive. Then he moved to Rivals for a year and said he was finished putting up with Tech fans. Thought he may come back after CPJ retired he was not fan of him the last 2 years. But unless he changed him name I guess not. Hard to think as much as he loved Tech he would stop that fast.

NorthsideJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
It started when his son went to Tennessee he got mad at someone on the Hive. Then he moved to Rivals for a year and said he was finished putting up with Tech fans. Thought he may come back after CPJ retired he was not fan of him the last 2 years. But unless he changed him name I guess not. Hard to think as much as he loved Tech he would stop that fast.
Wow, thanks. It is hard to believe with how happy-go-lucky and joking he was about things that he would let some poster get under his skin like that. Hope he's doing ok.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow

There was also something said about women's sports teams that seemed to make him mad as i recall. Can't remember exactly which team or what was said.