ACCT - Pittsburgh - 3/7 7PM

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
We should have known we were gonna lose when RyanS12 already hit the first 2 of his parlay. BTW, did you lose due to the Pitt player accidently hitting the free throw he was trying to intentionally miss?

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Proud of our players. They looked really gassed at times last night.However, like some other fans, my interest in Tech b.b. is high and I will re-new season tickets again. Look forward to the NIT and I hope Pastner is here for along time.

slugboy

Staff member
I kinda gutted out watching the game. We play with a lot of effort and intensity. Defense is solid. We also seem to play pretty smart (aside from the occasional shot clock violation). We pass it a lot to get the open shot, but I keep seeing people pass up on open shots and keep passing it. It's tough to watch the shots not go for us. I hope next year that we keep up the defense and the intensity, and can take those shots.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Not much to add to what has already been said. I think a lot of us expected the loss yesterday, but it still hurts. Pitt is talented, they are just poorly coached. Ben and Josh O have to play better for us to win games. I'm excited that our best 3 players are back next year. Hopefully we land some studs and I really hope CMatt comes back and gets better defensively. If we have 7-8 guys that can play at a solid level I think we could win 20 games next year and make the Tournament. I'm really excited for next season. Let's finish this year with an NIT championship.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We should have known we were gonna lose when RyanS12 already hit the first 2 of his parlay. BTW, did you lose due to the Pitt player accidently hitting the free throw he was trying to intentionally miss?
He canceled the GT bet and laid out on the Wake and Clemson end. Basically turned into a 2 team parlay.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
The worst teams in the ACC (Pitt and NCState) have some absolute stud players. Pitt deserves some credit for hitting some great shots and pressuring our zone(s).

Just curious - did Josh O hit the second free throw by accident? I thought I could lip read CJP say "miss it".

/