ACCT - Pittsburgh - 3/7 7PM

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Pastner on the radio yesterday said if we beat Pitt we should be in, and if we beat UVA we are in. Also said NIT already

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'm curious to see how we do with these tight NBA rims. We're not very good from outside but this could add to the problem. Need to attack and get Ben going down low.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I don't feel good about a win tonight. Unfortunately we don't look very good when we leave Atlanta, and we just played this team. We didn't exactly blow them out at home. I hope we pull out a win tonight but I'm not expecting it. I think our lack of talent and shallow bench has caught up with us. Still incredible that we've won 17 games though.
I agree for the most part, however, we have played okay away, at times. We won at NC State, should have won @VT, could have won @ND. I think we fare better on a neutral court away from home as opposed to on their court. We'll see.

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
Love the kid, but certain things that Q Stephens does on an almost nightly basis annoy the heck out of me. The basket interference after the foul... what on earth are you doing man? Lol Hope he continues to make some threes though!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
11/17 at the FT line after starting 1/7... Only if we'd made a couple of those early misses...

Also only 8 assists tonight [emoji45]

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
That was a Brian Gregory worthy last 3 minutes. Terrible shot after terrible shot. That was the worst we've looked in ACC play offensively. At least NC State we had an excuse of being tired. Lammers did not play well at all.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Teams are doubling down on Ben in the low post. Has to kick it out and we don't have good 3 pt shooters. Also clogs the paint against drives. We just aren't a good offensive team this year. Good on defense though. We needed a shooter this year. Was really evident tonight.

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
Make no mistake about it, we lost. However, the Pitt three-pointer immediately after they were granted possession after an apparent a missed call was huge. We had plenty of opportunities to win, but we didn't get many bounces tonight.