ACCT - Pittsburgh - 3/7 7PM

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Lammers and okogie for most of game were off. Not going to win when both are off. I'm pissed but I have to remember our roster. If you'd had told me before season we'd make nit I'd have taken it in a heartbeat. Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up for real tourney. We have some nice pieces coming back with Ben, Okogie, and Jackson. Let's land a couple of recruits and make the NCAA next year!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We were figured out by mid February. Best thing bout the NIT is the teams haven't played us. We seem to match up better with teams unfamiliar to our style. I think we win atleast 2. Plus we get a game or 2 at home

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I hope we can win a few games in the nit just to end the season on a positive note. The last 2 weeks have been a downer. Team weaknesses caught up with us at the end of the season.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
At this point all I want to say is it's been an enormously successful season.

I got my hopes up like many, irrationally so compared to preseason expectations. For me it was house money after we beat UNC, and I let it ride and ride and ride. And it was a fun ride. Disappointed about no NCAAT, but this is a feeling I never expected to happen in my wildest dreams this year or next, for a variety of reasons of which I was proven wrong.

Great job by the coaches and players. Hasn't been since the mid-2000's that I've looked forward to a season like next year's. We still have a steep learning curve with new pieces coming in and not being able to surprise our opponents, but I'm a believer in the system now and expect next year's ride to be another fun one.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Tadric with a bit of hero ball in the last minutes.

Gotta keep reminding myself, "House money...house money..."

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Thought I would be more upset, but this team gave us more than we ever would have gotten. So glad the bulk of them are coming back with new faces.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Biggest bummer--coming home to the girlfriend saying "isn't tech playing today"
Me-"no, tomorrow..."
(Searches internet)
Me-FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

So, at least y'all got to see the game. I would probably still be watching it. I'm in moutain time btw...

Great season IMO. Glad I have once again been interested in GT bball for the first time in about 5 years. Super stoked to have a decent, non-clog-toileted offense and an actual defending team because of an excellent coach. Future looks bright.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I think 2-3 wins in the NIT are very possible. I like the fact we get a home game or two and play someone that has no idea what to ecspect from us. Especially on D.