ACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Watching Duke and BC right now, and I feel sorry for BC. They look so overwhelmed.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer

VPIs 4th leading scorer, averages 20 min/night. They rotate a lot of guys tho. If they loses their first game I wonder if they’re sweating on Selection Sunday. They’re basically clinging to that upset of Nova early in the season as the only thing making their resumé look decent.

Wouldn't be Covid right? Some type of injury?

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
So do we want Miami tomorrow for an easier matchup, or Clemson to avoid the possibility of a bad loss and to pick up another quad 1/2 win?

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Not like it's the gospel or anything, but the Athletic runs an article on bubble watch. They suggested we should hope for Clemson to avoid the bad loss.
If you are planning to lose that sort of makes sense. If you are planning to win and want to avoid playing two good defensive teams back to back, you would prefer to play Miami.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
If you are planning to lose that sort of makes sense. If you are planning to win and want to avoid playing two good defensive teams back to back, you would prefer to play Miami.
I don't think our players are planning to lose, and I don't think they care who they play. They just want to play. Give us Clemson, Miami, UVA. Don't care. Just want to see our guys go out and beat whoever's on the court against us.

Deleted member 2897

Wake Forest up 14 over Notre Shame with 10 minutes left. Could have 2 upsets on day 1. Seems about right. I think the NCAAT will be the same way.

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey fellas, Carter Whitt is going to be a problem in this league. No way he will be at Wake for 4 years

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Hey fellas, Carter Whitt is going to be a problem in this league. No way he will be at Wake for 4 years
Another Raleigh kid. Big time recruiting win (top 100 4*) for Wake. Turned down UVA, Indiana, Michigan. And he should still be a senior in high school.

Are you saying you’ll think he transfers? I see him as their Jose, a building block who has the keys to the program.

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
I could definitely see him as a building block for the program but I’m just making a hot take. I think he will be a draft pick after year 3.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Man rooting for wake heavy against ND.

ETA and please let it go go quadruple overtime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.