ACC Tournament

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
He shot 6.5% from 3 for the year. Six. He is shooting them mostly because he is being left alone out there. Earlier in the year he took some bad ones.

Wright and Cole played at the same time because the only other option is to have Alston play 40 minutes or play Lammers and Gueye together, which either takes Lammers out of position or Gueye way out of position. None of the options are good due to losing two perimeter players off of a team who started the season thin on the perimeter.
It seemed like Wright basically played the whole first half and he was playing terrible. Also, I guess Wright didnt figure out hes always wide open for a reason. I do like the confidence though. Miss 10 in a row? Im due to hit the next 10. #shootersshoot

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Guys, guys .... can we get back to fighting with the Cuse fan(s)?

@Silk3 I think what you'r saying is Tad is effective as a lead guard, not a point guard.

You both acknowledge that shooting is his weak suit. Wtf else are yall fighting about!!

Why am I yelling, I'm not even mad!!
I mean hes still playing point, but hes a scoring pg not a traditional point. You could also say lead guard though

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
It seemed like Wright basically played the whole first half and he was playing terrible. Also, I guess Wright didnt figure out hes always wide open for a reason. I do like the confidence though. Miss 10 in a row? Im due to hit the next 10. #shootersshoot
Not sure if TIC, but you have to be a shooter for that hashtag to apply.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
What will Swofford & Kersey do now that they don't have to spend 40 hours a week ensuring that the refs call every game against Tech?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Alright dude, I get it your never wrong its okay.

He averaging 5 turnovers playing off the ball, what do you think he would of averaged playing point, 10? If he was at point for 4 years wouldnt of improved? How many games did he play point, like 6 or something? And 3 of them were best games in his career. Not to mention what he would of been asked to do fits his skillset more. But, im done with it, you were wrong, it happens.

Make up your mind

GT_EE78

Banned
He shot 6.5% from 3 for the year. Six. He is shooting them mostly because he is being left alone out there. Earlier in the year he took some bad ones.

Wright and Cole played at the same time because the only other option is to have Alston play 40 minutes or play Lammers and Gueye together, which either takes Lammers out of position or Gueye way out of position. None of the options are good due to losing two perimeter players off of a team who started the season thin on the perimeter.
so maybe if AD could shoot anything beyond that close in jump hook ........

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It didn't look like the kids were playing like it was their last game until the last 5 minutes. The ACCT requires playing like every possession is your last. This team may have lost their fire with all the adversity around the team and coach this year. Glad it' over but feel for Ben and Tadric. I wish them well in their futures. Can you believe that Coach K actually asked Ben if he really was a mechanical engineer major after the Duke game. They only take sociology at Duke and A is the average grade.

Home Park Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Wright and Cole played at the same time because the only other option is to have Alston play 40 minutes or play Lammers and Gueye together.
Either of those are much better options as we were 4 vs 6 on the offensive end with Wright as no one guards him and he's a turnover machine. CJP outcoached. Thanks Tad and Ben; I'll miss you.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Either of those are much better options as we were 4 vs 6 on the offensive end with Wright as no one guards him and he's a turnover machine. CJP outcoached. Thanks Tad and Ben; I'll miss you.

Alston fouled out in 28 minutes and Gueye fouls out in one half if he has to guard the perimeter. He had no good options. Next up are walk ons. If they could play at all they would have seen some time this year.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I think having 4 years worth of proof that Tadric is about as inconsistent as they come in shooting, ball control, and decision making is enough to prove he shouldn’t be a starting PG.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I think having 4 years worth of proof that Tadric is about as inconsistent as they come in shooting, ball control, and decision making is enough to prove he shouldn’t be a starting PG.

Forget all that. Forget the statistics. Forget those 12 turnovers he had in the three games prior to todays. Just hammer that square peg in there and talk in terms of "what if"