ACC Tournament

Mojo71

Georgia Tech Fan
Don't even want to comment, just looking forward to next year. I wanna give 2 shot outside to Big Ben and Tad though. I'm gonna miss them.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I was going to post about the refs in this one but they called a foul on me for trying.

The all ball 5th foul call on Alston killed any comeback we could possibly have. If we had played with this intensity for even just the 2nd half we would have won by 10. BC isn't a good team and they couldn't handle our defense.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Tadric would be a terrible pg though and if you mention it you should just stop talking, even though thats where his best games in his career came from when he just started playing it, and would not of gotten better in 4 years, right @Peacone36 ?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Tadric would be a terrible pg though and if you mention it you should just stop talking, even though thats where his best games in his career came from when he just started playing it, and would not of gotten better in 4 years, right @Peacone36 ?

What? Should you stop talking? Yes. Agreed.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
What? Should you stop talking? Yes. Agreed.
Your gonna call me out when i said it like it was most rediculous thing you ever heard when it was 100% accurate and now i call you out your gonna get mad cause your statement was ****ing stupid

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I did not get to watch any of the game, but looked once at the play-by-play and saw Wright's stats and the fact that both he and Evans were playing at the same time. That confused me so much I stopped looking. No way we should play BOTH Evans and Wright against a team like BC...play Lammers with AD backing him up at the 5, and Evans with Wright backing him up at the 4. Why were both Evans and Wright playing? And why in blazes is Wright still shooting three's? His % is now south of 20% on those.

Oh, well...season's done. On to next year.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
The guy just had 6 turnovers against one of the worst perimeter defensive teams in the country 3 days ago.

When I am wrong about something Ill let you know.

You do realize that this whole thing originated with you saying something negative about this kid while i said something positive and now you want to come after me when he has a good game. GFY

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
The guy just had 6 turnovers against one of the worst perimeter defensive teams in the country 3 days ago.

When I am wrong about something Ill let you know.

You do realize that this whole thing originated with you saying something negative about this kid while i said something positive and now you want to come after me when he has a good game. GFY
Only thing negative i ever said about him is he cant shoot....which he cant. And you obviously wrong about this too. And Go **** yourself

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Once again you go all female. I said he has the capability to get hot.

The kid turns the ball over too much to play the point. Alvarado as a true freshman averages 4.8 turnovers per 100 possessions. As a senior Tadric plays off the ball and averages 5.0 turnovers per 100 possession. Those are just facts though, dont mind them.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Something interesting I just noticed:

Jose Alvarado has a usage rate of 17.3% this year and averaged 4.8 TOs per 100 possessions

Big Ben has a usage rate of 18.3% and averages 2.1 TOs per 100 possessions.

Craziness

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Once again you go all female. I said he has the capability to get hot.

The kid turns the ball over too much to play the point. Alvarado as a true freshman averages 4.8 turnovers per 100 possessions. As a senior Tadric plays off the ball and averages 5.0 turnovers per 100 possession. Those are just facts though, dont mind them.
Alright dude, I get it your never wrong its okay.

He averaging 5 turnovers playing off the ball, what do you think he would of averaged playing point, 10? If he was at point for 4 years wouldnt of improved? How many games did he play point, like 6 or something? And 3 of them were best games in his career. Not to mention what he would of been asked to do fits his skillset more. But, im done with it, you were wrong, it happens.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Why were both Evans and Wright playing? And why in blazes is Wright still shooting three's? His % is now south of 20% on those.

He shot 6.5% from 3 for the year. Six. He is shooting them mostly because he is being left alone out there. Earlier in the year he took some bad ones.

Wright and Cole played at the same time because the only other option is to have Alston play 40 minutes or play Lammers and Gueye together, which either takes Lammers out of position or Gueye way out of position. None of the options are good due to losing two perimeter players off of a team who started the season thin on the perimeter.