ACC Tournament Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Greenberg seemed to always be a huge Gregory fan.
Yea. It was weird he just kept repeating the same thing over and over and when the other guy would mention CJP as national coach of the year Greenberg had to come back and shut him down. Almost got the vibe that he either doesn't like JP or was mad the BG got fired.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I wish y'all would stop quoting Greenface. As I cited yesterday, "He a idiot."

My crush Doris brought up the fact that we won 20+ last season as some "evidence" that CPast inherited a good team or something. Well, honey, how 'bout you do a little digging.

When you do, you'll see this is essentially a totally different team than last year and, furthermore, you'll see that the way the program was being run meant that cursory 20-win season was the penultimate achievement of that entire failed era! It's not so simple as just to say, "Bwah, dat's a 20-win team." No it's not that simple! @$($#(@)

Sorry, had to get that out. I guess I'll have to bump Becky Hammon up my list of bball lady crushes.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I wish y'all would stop quoting Greenface. As I cited yesterday, "He a idiot."

My crush Doris brought up the fact that we won 20+ last season as some "evidence" that CPast inherited a good team or something. Well, honey, how 'bout you do a little digging.

When you do, you'll see this is essentially a totally different team than last year and, furthermore, you'll see that the way the program was being run meant that cursory 20-win season was the penultimate achievement of that entire failed era! It's not so simple as just to say, "Bwah, dat's a 20-win team." No it's not that simple! @$($#(@)

Sorry, had to get that out. I guess I'll have to bump Becky Hammon up my list of bball lady crushes.

Maria Taylor is the smartest woman at ESPN as of last might

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
GT definitely needs a Euro. Love this guy from Miami. And FSU had a guy who I feel always killed us, though I can't remember his name. I want someone to root for.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
All kidding aside, she did a really good job IMHO. Each time I see her she's doing a good job.

Yes.
Great job
Very good at what she was doing

I assume we are talking about how well she wore that dress right? Cause I can't remember anything she said

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yes.
Great job
Very good at what she was doing

I assume we are talking about how well she wore that dress right? Cause I can't remember anything she said

Sigh, so inapprops.

Wasn't she there at our last bowl win too?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Nothing inappropriate about a beautiful woman in a dress being recognized as a beautiful woman in a dress
nothing like boiling down a professional to how they look in a dress on International Women's Day (y)

The beginning of bubble bracket races are never as exciting as they look on paper.