ACC Tournament 2021

THWG

Helluva Engineer
NCSU plays UNC tonight at 7. Forecast for Charlotte is 40% thunderstorms from 6-10. Would be an awful shame for them to have a late night / delay til tomorrow morning.
At this point, I think that they would let that game slide if the start were to be delayed until after like 10.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
At this point, I think that they would let that game slide if the start were to be delayed until after like 10.

UNC’s postseason hopes might hinge on winning that game. I’d think that they’d lobby hard for it to be played. If for no other reason than to stick it to their rival.

Would be a big advantage for NCSU to get to skip a game and roll into the SFs with the complete staff available. I think the ACC would make them play it.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
UNC’s postseason hopes might hinge on winning that game. I’d think that they’d lobby hard for it to be played. If for no other reason than to stick it to their rival.

Would be a big advantage for NCSU to get to skip a game and roll into the SFs with the complete staff available. I think the ACC would make them play it.
We have an advantage not playing at all today. Our entire staff will be available tomorrow no matter what... except Maxwell ... maybe. I could actually see him available for an inning, though.

...that would take him out for Sunday, though.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer

tenor.gif

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Nightmare start for State as their starter fails to record an out before getting pulled. 6-0 UNC. Took them 43 pitches to get out of the inning. Wonder if they even have enough throw-away arms to make it through 9 without burning somebody they want to keep for SF and a potential F.