ACC Schedule to be released 1/29

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Open date before Ugag and no 3 games in ten days and I'm fine. It would be nice to play the big 5 after they had a tough game.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am not worried about it. Maybe I should be, but I really don't care. It is what it is and we will go play.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
My ideal schedule:

Alcorn St
Tulane
@ND
@UVA
FSU
UNC
@Miami
Bye
VT
@Duke
Pitt
@Clemson
Bye
uGA
Clemson (ACC Champ)

And of course nobody we play having a bye week before us. Or maybe just Pitt and UVA.

3GManageer

Georgia Tech Fan
My ideal schedule:

Alcorn St
Tulane
@ND
@UVA
FSU
UNC
@Miami
Bye
VT
@Duke
Pitt
@Clemson
Bye
uGA
Clemson (ACC Champ)

And of course nobody we play having a bye week before us. Or maybe just Pitt and UVA.

This season will only have one bye week because of the number of weeks from Labor Day weekend to Thanksgiving weekend.

Animal02

Banned
My ideal schedule:

Alcorn St
Tulane
@ND
@UVA
FSU
UNC
@Miami
Bye
VT
@Duke
Pitt
@Clemson
Bye
uGA
Clemson (ACC Champ)

But the likely one will be
Alcorn St.
Tulane
@ND
@Miami
UNC
@Duke
@UVA
(bye)
Pitt
VT on a short week with VT have a bye week preceding
FSU
@Clemp
UGA

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Here's the fun part. Half the teams in the ACC are hoping we get screwed on the schedule because they are scared to death of us. They want no part of playing us unless they can have all the advantages and they sure would rather not play us for the championship.

We have become a terror to the league.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Best part is that ACC can't screw up the start of the season for us, we have the two practice games to have JT, new backs and receivers to work the kinks out.

Animal02

Banned
I don't know about you but that looks like a 12-0 schedule to me
I think every game is winnable this year.......but some paths to it are much rockier than others.

Drop day is scheduled as Oct 9th - not sure how that fits into midterms, but it is the end of the 8th week of class.
That would be the 6th week of the schedule