ACC Network Updates

MidtownJacket

Staff member
They didn’t say anything just cut away at what felt like a commercial break.

It was a pretty worthless transition but it seemed weird so I checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else having buffering issues with YouTube TV? I've got gigabit internet, but have had multiple occasions where the picture buffered from 30 secs - 1 min...

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Anyone else having buffering issues with YouTube TV? I've got gigabit internet, but have had multiple occasions where the picture buffered from 30 secs - 1 min...

Nope. I’m on Comcast internet too. Their 300gb package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTFLETCH

Banned
ACC Network will soon be on U-verse and AT&T Now (Use to be Direct TV Now)

How do I know....The current deal between the companies allowing DirecTV, U-verse and AT&T Now to carry Disney programming will expire soon, Disney said. The looming blackout comes just as football season got underway. ABC and ESPN carry a full slate of college and professional games.Disney began showing warnings to subscribers during Monday Night Football that said "AT&T has refused to reach a fair, market-based agreement with us, despite the fact that the terms we are seeking are in line with recent marketplace deals we have reached with other distributors,"

Once they reach an agreement like DISH/Sling did with Disney ..the ACC Network will be on all three DIRECT TV (sat) U-verse & AT&T Now (use to be DIRECT TV Now) products..

The only question is when (or long will it take to reach a deal)???

Link

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/att-tv-now-directv-could-soon-lose-espn-freeform-the-disney-channel/

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/bu...ose-espn-disney-channel-and-abc-disney-warns/

For those of you who used grandmastreams to watch the Clemson and USF games, or any others from the ACC Network, that link, for some reason no longer exists. I found a Tweet in which they said they were changing domains and would get back to us. I have no idea what's going on or what may yet happen. This link MIGHT work come Saturday, but we shall see.

https://sportsurge.net/#/groups/6

Or maybe grandmastreams will be available under another name. If I find out anything, I will post it. I was really counting on using grandma for all Tech's away games that will be carried on the ACCN.

wreck1

Georgia Tech Fan
Now that BobintheATL (thanks for all you did) is shut down do I have an option for a replay at this point? And am I the only guy who’s wife wants to keep Comcast:mad: ?

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
GOOD GRIEF !!!
Can he still post his videos on here?
He post the YouTube link here but the copyright claim is from the ACCN on YouTube. So the video is taken off YouTube and the link won’t work here.

Edit: He just uploaded to YouTube again and linked in the other thread. It could still get copyright claimed as well.