ACC Network Updates

I am a Comcast customer and could not be more torn. They are not the cheapest, but their content is the best (with this huge exception), and I have literally lowered my monthly bill the last two contracts while getting more channels and faster internet. Their interface only gets better and better. Fully integrated Netflix, Amazon, Youtube, etc.

That said, their customer service isn’t great and they are holding out on ACCN. I am going to the game tomorrow, so no worries there. I assume they will eventually deal, but I may consider switching at some point. Maybe it is just fear of the unknown? Right now, aside from ACCN, there is literally no content I am missing out on.
I switched from Comcast to WOW in Augusta 10 years ago because of lousy service. WOW was better at first, but not longer, however, they DO offer a wide range of channels that I like ... just not yet the ACCN. I have no alternative now other than streaming, and I considered trying YouTube TV or Hulu, but they both charge (after an initial free trial). But with grandmastreams being totally free, I'm going that route as long as I can.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Question about that link. Does it only come on when there’s a game going? I got it to work while a soccer game was going but now it’s saying it’s unable to play video. The other links work like espn and espn 2
Did the same thing when I was this but checked back and it's working again .

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I’m getting the Pitt game but I’m getting aloe is buffering. Is it just me with this 3rd world internet in Ottawa? Lol

YouTubeTV an option for you? If you haven’t already used it, you can get a 7 day free trial and they have ACCN. I’ve streamed two games simultaneously on DSL with no buffering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
YouTubeTV an option for you? If you haven’t already used it, you can get a 7 day free trial and they have ACCN. I’ve streamed two games simultaneously on DSL with no buffering.

As FYI YouTube has 21 day trail if you sign up this weekend only. I got it.

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
B4BE5F93-EBA8-49C0-9F75-4896A4D88772.png