ACC Football Thread

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Yes, of course. But can it help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It guarantees UVA ends at our record or worse. That to me seems like it would be beneficial for them to lose. I don't know all the selection process, but I assume we would want to be tied with or better than as many ACC foes as possible.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
It guarantees UVA ends at our record or worse. That to me seems like it would be beneficial for them to lose. I don't know all the selection process, but I assume we would want to be tied with or better than as many ACC foes as possible.
I think GT winds up in the Music City Bowl,Belk Bowl or Pinstripe Bowl while Virginia goes to the Military Bowl or Independence Bowl.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I think this drops Virginia to the Military Bowl against Temple

That sounds right. My thought was that if UVA wins tonight and we don’t win tomorrow they would be 8-4 and we would be 7-5. Even though we win the tie-breaker in the ACC with UVA, I thought their overall record would get them a better bowl.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
That sounds right. My thought was that if UVA wins tonight and we don’t win tomorrow they would be 8-4 and we would be 7-5. Even though we win the tie-breaker in the ACC with UVA, I thought their overall record would get them a better bowl.

I think Virginia will lose and be 7-5;) The Wahoo fans on the Sabre are saying their team has no heart:LOL: