ACC Discussion

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
IMG_2361.PNG

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
what app is that? I do analytics and they would have made me money in the fall for football, and im trying them out for basketball. would be nice to look at small games

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ken with 4 Observations from the ACC Tournament

http://www.myajc.com/sports/college/observations-from-the-acc-tournament/U3Jxmdoop8mmkK1s9MI74K/

#1 was about GT's shortcomings - basically not having talent that could consistsently shoot.

#2 Duke looks like they are rounding into Final Four form.

#3 Playing the Tournament is considered a success. It is in Brooklyn against next season and survey's with fans have given it high marks

#4 ACC has to prove itself again. After last year's post season and this regular season there will be alot of pressure to perform well in the NCAA again to show how strong the conference is.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

6-GT is a better story and should make it over them even at 16-15.

If only Greensboro was one of the first round sites, I'd feel better about their chances to get in. Ya know, since the NCAA is all about ratings, making money, and has a chance to passive-aggressively stick it to Boeheim.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If only Greensboro was one of the first round sites, I'd feel better about their chances to get in. Ya know, since the NCAA is all about ratings, making money, and has a chance to passive-aggressively stick it to Boeheim.
Given the realities of our state politics in this decade, and the position the NCAA and ACC have taken, Greensboro Coliseum may be a relic before the tournament returns.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Given the realities of our state politics in this decade, and the position the NCAA and ACC have taken, Greensboro Coliseum may be a relic before the tournament returns.

I just moved here.
Excited to go to the tourney I've been watching on TV for 20 years, and this crap happens....