ACC Discussion

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don't really care what happens with UNC in November. This may actually help the Heels in January & February as Woods and Felton need the minutes Berry would have consumed.

Berry will be back for the ACC schedule and we have to play them in CH this year.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Jim Boeheim on North Carolina NCAA investigation: Rules 'certainly applied differently'
"I'm not going to comment on anything about that," Boeheim said when asked about the disproportionate penalties. "But, as you mentioned many times, in your writings, head coach responsibility. That didn't apply to North Carolina. Screamingly obvious. And I'm surprised that you, in particular, haven't been all over that. I'm supposed to know about a 10-page paper and they don't know about 18 years of As?"
Classic "no comment"... "but here's my 2 minutes worth of thoughts"

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
To round this story out
Goodman: Tar Heels guard Joel Berry breaks hand after punching door
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- North Carolina Tar Heels senior point guard Joel Berry II broke his right hand last week by punching a door after losing a video game to teammate Theo Pinson and a manager.

"He did a silly thing," North Carolina coach Roy Williams told ESPN at ACC media day Wednesday. "That's what it was. One of his greatest characteristics is his competitiveness."