ACC Discussion

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I am entering the 2019 nba draft and will retain an agent to help me throughout the process!
I averaged 14 pts 7 assists 5 rb 2 steals and 1 blk pg in the 30 and over Berston Fieldhouse League in Flint this past season.

No questions at this time. Please respect my decision.

F it! Everyone is entering the draft I might as well too. Lol

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am entering the 2019 nba draft and will retain an agent to help me throughout the process!
I averaged 14 pts 7 assists 5 rb 2 steals and 1 blk pg in the 30 and over Berston Fieldhouse League in Flint this past season.

No questions at this time. Please respect my decision.

F it! Everyone is entering the draft I might as well too. Lol

Didn't you enter last year's draft?

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
NC ST commit Jalen Lecque has entered the draft. He did a prep year this year so he is eligible as one year removed from HS and 19 yrs old.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I’m applying for a medical hardship so I can play in the 40 and over League

I had a highly offensive post about how you could join the WNBA but decided against hitting 'post'. Figured it'd be waaay too much.

One of those rare moments where I'm mad I got banned from stingtalk. :sneaky:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I had a highly offensive post about how you could join the WNBA but decided against hitting 'post'. Figured it'd be waaay too much.

One of those rare moments where I'm mad I got banned from stingtalk. :sneaky:

I don't know much about stingtalk, but from what I've heard, you may have been banned for not being a big enough *******.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
In breaking news, Jose & Devoe announced they will not enter the transfer portal or the NBA draft list. They felt like someone should actually stick around and fulfill the commitment they made when they left HS

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
In breaking news, Jose & Devoe announced they will not enter the transfer portal or the NBA draft list. They felt like someone should actually stick around and fulfill the commitment they made when they left HS

Jay Huff beat you to this joke by several days.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

Javin DeLaurier testing the waters though. His feedback card has already been filled out, it just said “No”