ACC Discussion

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's the latest College Sports Madness Men's Basketball NCAA Bracketology. They have 8 ACC teams making the NCAA Tournament(1# Duke,#11 Syracuse,#5 Florida State,#3 Virginia.#2 North Carolina,#9 Louisville,#4 Miami and #6 Notre Dame)and 8 SEC teams making the NCAA Tournament(#8 Arkansas,#2 Kentucky,#9 Missouri,#2 Texas A&M,#8 South Carolina,#5 Tennessee,#11 Auburn and #7 Alabama)

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/mens-basketball/bracketology

Last edited:

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Good day of hoops yesterday across the conference. Couple of observations coming out of the day

Louisville was over-rated.
Duke is über talented but they are young. They should get better by March, but they are beatable now
UNC is regressing to the mean I expected. They have no front court and can only win if they shoot well from outside and just outscore you.
UVA is solid D as always but really dependent on 3 guys for all offense
Clemson is for real. Don't sleep on Brownell's squad, esp at home
Notre Dame is not as good as expected, esp on D
FSU is deep and athletic. Won't win the conference but will be a pain in the *** to play
Wake is extremely mediocre despite good talent
Miami is talented but streaky as hell and plays down to the competition
BC can play with anyone

VPI - Cuse will be interesting today

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
UNC will be fine when Roy decides to stop playing one of those freshman with Maye at all times. They have a reallly nice 4 our roster. That’s the lineup they used to win the game yesterday

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
In the least shocking news of the day

I would've gladly taken Tucker at GT. I wish him nothing but the best. I can't imagine any of us who didn't see this coming 12 months ago when he didn't even have a final list of schools. Hope he got to keep the duffel bag.

ETA: dook landed 2 wings in the class he was in and was the favorite to sign Cam Reddish before he got his dook offer. Still chose to take that last second dook offer. If he didn't go in with eyes wide open, that's on him.

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
I would have thought he could have started for tech. At one point all the 247 sports experts had their crystal ball prediction for GT but then it changed when Duke offered.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's the latest NCAA Men's Basketball Bracketology from College Sports Madness. They have 9 ACC teams(#1 Duke,#11 Syracuse,#9 Clemson,#5 FSU,#3 Virginia,#9 Louisville,#2 North Carolina,#4 Miami and #6 Notre Dame)and 7 SEC teams(#8 Alabama,#2 Kentucky,#2 Texas A&M,#5 Arkansas,#11 Auburn,#9 Missouri and #7 Tennessee)

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/mens-basketball/bracketology