ACC Discussion

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Did Jordan Tucker redshirt? He didn't play again in another double digit win. They cleared their bench with about a minute to go, but he wasn't in.

I wondered the same thing. He has only played 6 mins in the first game. If they redshirt him I just can’t believe he would be alright with that.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
No on the redshirt. As soon as you play 1 second your redshirt is burned. Only exception is an injury redshirt.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Whats that stipulation? First 4 games or so? Jorgy was able to take advantage IIRC
I've only paid attention to it in football but I believe it's some NCAA decision based on % of games played. Basketball would skew my perception because it has so many more games than football where 25% of the season is 3 games but it's usually somewhere around that for football I believe

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The University of Louisville announced suspended freshman Brian Bowen won&#39;t play for the school. <a href="https://t.co/TUT4k6bhBc">https://t.co/TUT4k6bhBc</a></p>&mdash; Jeff Greer (@jeffgreer_cj) <a href="">November 22, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I. am. shocked.

Then again, considering other guys are being allowed to play (*cough* Collin Sexton *cough*), guess this means L'ville has decided against selling their sole (you see .... see what I did there? anybody?) for a few wins that'll likely be vacated.

gtuberfan

Ramblin' Wreck
As a comment on Tennessee after watching that game, that team has some heart. We are going to have to give 100% effort to have a chance. They were diving on the floor at every opportunity and really crashing the glass on the offensive end. They grabbed 20 offensive rebounds against what I thought was a very good rebounding Purdue team with 2 7-footers

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
As a comment on Tennessee after watching that game, that team has some heart. We are going to have to give 100% effort to have a chance. They were diving on the floor at every opportunity and really crashing the glass on the offensive end. They grabbed 20 offensive rebounds against what I thought was a very good rebounding Purdue team with 2 7-footers
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)GT will have to bring their A game to beat this Tennessee team which I think could surprise people and make it to the NCAA Tournament.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Without JO I am not sure we have an A game. Tadric will certainly help, but we do not have the depth to play at a high level shorthanded.
Josh O's suspension ends with the Grambling State game, just prior the Tennessee game. The bone is healthy and they've taken precautions to stem the skin infection.