ACC Discussion 2020

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe we should let Ohio State join the ACC for football only, next year, so they can win the ACC championship??
(I know it's a ridiculous thought, but doing this for money ain't right!)

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
LMAO people were ****ting on me when I said Clemson's backup was the reason they lost to ND in November, because of his inexperience. Look at this game. Trevor Lawrence is tearing them up.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
LMAO people were ****ting on me when I said Clemson's backup was the reason they lost to ND in November, because of his inexperience. Look at this game. Trevor Lawrence is tearing them up.
Because the backup QB was also tearing them up, Clemson's defense was the problem in the first game - Skalsky (mlb) and several others were out for that game as well and are back tonight and you can see the difference.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Etienne ran for 28 total yards in the first game. He had 98 in the first half alone tonight. Add the missing pieces on defense back into the equation for tonight’s game and it’s still painfully obvious that Uiagalelei wasn’t the problem. The fact that some still think that he was is concerning for their knowledge of the sport.

You might could make the argument that Lawrence’s presence contributes to leadership and comfortability within the team, but his play is hardly different from what Uiagalelei was able to produce.

Deleted member 2897

Etienne ran for 28 total yards in the first game. He had 98 in the first half alone tonight. Add the missing pieces on defense back into the equation for tonight’s game and it’s still painfully obvious that Uiagalelei wasn’t the problem. The fact that some still think that he was is concerning for their knowledge of the sport.

You might could make the argument that Lawrence’s presence contributes to leadership and comfortability within the team, but his play is hardly different from what Uiagalelei was able to produce.
Trevor Lawrence is magnitudes better than DJ. IIWII. DJ is not why they lost, but they nearly lost to Boston College too. Trevor equals DJs stats in just the first half. Some people are just winners.