ACC Discussion 2019

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
anybody watching this FSU game? 35-21 with 7:41 left.... Holy moly they might fire Willie T after this game.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Oh man. Sam Howell is gonna be a problem in the ACC for the next few years. That kid has “it” and has shown it already in two huge games for UNC.

The Triangle radio guys were doing an over/under 18 total wins for the three Triangle teams. Everyone had under 18, mainly because UNC was looking to be a 4 win team at best. I think they’re changing some opinions now.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Oh man. Sam Howell is gonna be a problem in the ACC for the next few years. That kid has “it” and has shown it already in two huge games for UNC.

The Triangle radio guys were doing an over/under 18 total wins for the three Triangle teams. Everyone had under 18, mainly because UNC was looking to be a 4 win team at best. I think they’re changing some opinions now.

Having that guy at QB makes all the difference. Hopefully we find our guy soon.

slugboy

Staff member

Miami 0-2. They play Bethune Cookman and Central Michigan next. They have a forgiving schedule, but may end up looking up at UNC or someone else at the end of the season

They still have one of the easiest paths this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk