ACC Discussion 2017

Jmonty71

Banned
I see FSU got away with a key non call. Clear PI, not called. Possibly changed the outcome of the game. I wished refs were fired for obvious things like that. Almost looks like they are paid off... Just from the naked eye

dfwjacket82

Georgia Tech Fan
In an apolitical world the ACC should want a team in VA and NC if they ever expand again to get two contiguous big growing states, won't ever happen though because they would be forced to take a pair of each.

Jmonty71

Banned
Hate to say it. But, Clem and son is one friggin scary azz team. Their D has to be one of the best in the nation, if not THE best. Their offense seems to be getting better, each game. It's almost possible that they are better this year, than last year. Don't get me wrong.. I would love nothing more than piss in their Corn Flakes, and upset them. But, in doing so, would probably take the ACC out of the picture for the playoffs.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Hate to say it. But, Clem and son is one friggin scary azz team. Their D has to be one of the best in the nation, if not THE best. Their offense seems to be getting better, each game. It's almost possible that they are better this year, than last year. Don't get me wrong.. I would love nothing more than piss in their Corn Flakes, and upset them. But, in doing so, would probably take the ACC out of the picture for the playoffs.

If we could beat CU, we could beat anybody and make the playoffs ourselves.